The art of convincing – Online Masterclass
As a leader you find yourself very often in situations where you have to use your communication skills to move projects forward, develop ideas and convince people in order to get them commited. When you evaluate yourself in this situations maybe you will find some aspects you want to improve, develop or change because communication is key.
If you want to extend your toolbox and learn more about yourself in challenging communication settigs, this masterclass is the right step to move forward.
- How to be well prepared
- How to stay focused
- How to deal with difficulties
- small group (max. 6 people) so plenty of space for YOU
- action steps and tangible ideas and actions for your individual situation
- direct exchange with other leaders and networking
- Preparation survey
- e-nugget to dive into the topic before the live session
- Preperation of an individual case
- 90 minute live session
- Including Q&A for your individual cases
- 10-minute follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass
Leaders and line managers of all levels and industry
✓ preparation tasks
✓ live session incl. recording
✓ individual follow-up call
✓ all material for live-time use
After you book your coaching
In order to be able to tailor what we do to what you already know and also your specific needs, there will be a preparation survey and also a short intro-video to dive into the topic before we meet in our live session.
The 90 minutes live session will take place via Zoom. Afterwards your trainer will take time to answer further questions and have a chat with interested participants. To also support transfer tasks there will be a 10 minutes follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass took place.
In her 25+ years of experience as a leadership trainer and coach around the globe, Claudia Lierl worked with hundreds of leaders on their rhetorical fine-tuning and finding individual strategies to deal with challenging communication situations. Other focus topics are emotional intelligence, change management, agile leadership and conflict management.