Be water my friend – Online Learning Journey
Discover the effectiveness of softness to boost your personal strength and productivity in VUCA times. We will work on the topics of resilience and coping by using exercises for mindfulness & relaxation, positive psychology & latest neurological findings.
- Resilience and strategies to increase it (based on St. Covey „sharpen the saw)
- The Lazarus Model to understand stress
- Positive psychology (ABCDE approach)
- Physical exercises from WingTjun Kung Fu
- small group (max. 6 people) so plenty of space for YOU
- action steps and tangible ideas for your individual situation
- direct exchange with others sharing the same challenges
- Preparation survey
- PreReading to have a good fade topic fade in
- 90 minute live session
- Personal implementation plan
- Q&A for all your questions right afterwards
- 15-minute implementation coaching with your trainer one week after the masterclass
Everybody who wants to optimize his/her life quality in terms of stability and stress handling and become more effective and efficient in their lives. As a precondition you will need an open mind to question your current behavior and the willingness for change.
✓ preparation tasks
✓ live session incl. recording
✓ individual follow-up call
✓ all material for live-time use
After you book your coaching
In order to be able to tailor what we do to what you already know and also your specific needs, there will be a preparation survey and also a short intro-video to dive into the topic before we meet in our live session.
The 90 minutes live session will take place via Zoom. This includes time your trainer will take to answer further questions and have a chat with interested participants. To also support transfer tasks there will be a 10 minutes follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass took place.
In his 20 years of experience in working with people in the professional business context Franz Mair follows-up a very strong practical approach to translate theories and ideas into your daily lives.