How to unfold your best leadership potential
Especially when live rolls fast – and for most of us, it does right now - it’s hard to find the time to work on the things that matter. Your responsibilities as well as your action as a leader do matter a lot! With everything you do, you influence others and the world around you. If you want to live up to your best potential as a both conscious and highly successful leader, this masterclass is especially designed for you.
- Reflect your leadership journey up to now
- Conscious perception of your role
- Leadership criteria - expectations kick-off development
- Your manual - your own mission statement
- What got you here won't get you there
- small group (max. 6 people) so plenty of space for YOU
- action steps and tangible ideas for your individual situation
- direct exchange with leaders sharing the same challenges
- Preparation survey
- e-nugget to dive into the topic before the live session
- 60 minute live session
- Q&A for all your questions right afterwards
- 10-minute follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the online learning journey
Team leaders and line managers of all levels and industries with zero to three years of leadership experience.
✓ preparation tasks
✓ live session incl. recording
✓ individual follow-up call
✓ all material for live-time use
After you book your coaching
In order to be able to tailor what we do to what you already know and also your specific needs, there will be a preparation survey and also a short intro-video to dive into the topic before we meet in our live session.
The 90 minutes live session will take place via Zoom. Afterwards your trainer will take time to answer further questions and have a chat with interested participants. To also support transfer tasks there will be a 10 minutes follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass took place.
In her 20+ years of experience as a leadership trainer and coach around the globe, Ilse Adametz-Houston accompanied hundreds of new leaders to find their individual role and leadership style for maximum scope of action and best results within their teams. She’s also experienced in agile leadership, conflict communication, team development and change management.