This is the course you need if you
– want to tackle stress
– improve your relationships
– and shed light on your unfavorable behavior to move beyond it.
What is PCM® and why learn it?
PCM® is a hands-on and very actionable personality assessment with tons of real-life action advice. It helps you to understand how you tend to behave in a stressful situation and what you can do to avoid your typical patterns.
Extra power lies in its value for collaboration with others: You learn to understand why and how your team members, colleagues, friends and family react with stress symptoms and what you can do to help them move beyond. For more satisfying relationships and better results together.
By the end of the course, you will be able to
– improve your conflict resolution abilities
– make yourself seen and heard
– increase your awareness of your and other’s stress pattern triggers
– keep yourself and others motivated
– recognize other people’s personality structure
With your participation you get:
– Six 3-hour online sessions – live!
– Your very own PCM® profile (30+ pages of valuable insight into your personality)
– A huge slide deck with action and even communication advice for numerous situations
– Access to recordings + private Q&A group
About your host
Magda Tabac is a certified trainer in the Process Communication Model® and a NeuroMindfulness© Master Practitioner. Previous to this, she gained more than twelve years of experience in multinational organizations in Brazil, Romania, the United Kingdom, and Germany, where she lives now. She started her career working in strategy consulting and continued with roles in commercial strategy and planning, customer experience, employee engagement, and people management. In 2017, she decided to change career and turn to subjects that have always interested her and are close to her heart: training, psychology, and neuroscience. This is why she has become a Certified Trainer in Process Communication Model® and an Applied Neuroscience Master Practitioner and started her journey and mission to help people to better understand themselves and others in order to forge stronger relationships and be more productive. She works face-to-face or virtually with customers across Europe.Her personal WHY: ‘I help people lead better lives, through increased self-awareness, better communication and improved stress management.’