Conflict management in high performing teams
While technical excellence and professional experience are the base for a successful team, it’s the human factor that plays a crucial role when it comes to high performance. The better the individuals in your team can work together, the better the results will be. Conflict in teams is one of the major pitfalls on the way to success and very often happening between humans rather than between professionals. In this hands-on masterclass, we’ll take a close look on the main triggers for conflict in teams and how you as the leader can take action to help solve any conflict that may exist or arise.
- the Lencioni pyramid and what it can do for your team
- how to create a great feedback culture
- conflicts under the microscope - find the triggers
- small group (max. 6 people) so plenty of space for YOU
- action steps and tangible ideas for your individual situation
- direct exchange with leaders sharing the same challenges
- Preparation survey
- e-nugget to dive into the topic before the live session
- 90-minute live session
- Q&A for all your questions afterwards
- 10-minute follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass
Team leaders and line managers of all levels and industries with 2 or more team members.
✓ preparation tasks
✓ live session incl. recording
✓ individual follow-up call
✓ all material for live-time use
After you book your coaching
In order to be able to tailor what we do to what you already know and also your specific needs, there will be a preparation survey and also a short intro-video to dive into the topic before we meet in our live session.
The 90 minutes live session will take place via Zoom. This includes time your trainer will take to answer further questions and have a chat with interested participants. To also support transfer tasks there will be a 10 minutes follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass took place.
In her 20+ years of experience as a leadership trainer and coach around the globe, Ilse Adametz-Houston developed a special expertise in the field of conflict communication and conflict management in teams. She accompanied countless teams of all industries to go beyond conflict for better results and better wellbeing within the team. She’s also experienced in agile leadership, conflict communication, lateral leadership and change management.