Basic Toolset Lean Management
Make the first step in implementing Lean Management. In our session we will introduce to you the tools of 5S, Gemma Walks, PDCA & 8 types of waste. We will translate this toolset to your working surrounding and you will create an individual implementation plan for quick implementation.
- Toolkit: 5 S for eliminating searching times, Gemma Walks for solving problems where they are created and PDCA for a solide structure conserving improvements.
- small group (max. 6 people) so plenty of space for YOU
- action steps and tangible ideas for your individual situation
- direct exchange with leaders sharing the same challenges
- Preparation survey
- PreReading for a good topic fade in
- 90-minute live session
- Personal implementation plan
- Q&A for all your questions afterwards
- 15-minute implementation coaching with your trainer one week after the masterclass
Line managers and experts of all levels and industries who work in the production area and follow up a very strong continuous improvement approach in terms of productivity.
✓ preparation tasks
✓ live session incl. recording
✓ individual follow-up call
✓ all material for live-time use
After you book your coaching
In order to be able to tailor what we do to what you already know and also your specific needs, there will be a preparation survey and also a short intro-video to dive into the topic before we meet in our live session.
The 90 minutes live session will take place via Zoom. This includes time your trainer will take to answer further questions and have a chat with interested participants. To also support transfer tasks there will be a 10 minutes follow-up coaching call with your trainer one week after the masterclass took place.
In his 20 years of experience in working with people in the professional business context Franz Mair follows-up a very strong practical approach to translate theories and ideas into your daily lives.